Men: 9 Tips to Elevate Your Office Style
Nine easy tips to consider when elevating your office lookâ¦
It's easy to get in a rut with professional attire but when you're ready for a change it can be overwhelming to figure out where to start! Want to elevate your style or make a change with your office wardrobe? Here are nine easy tips to consider when elevating any look:
- Go with the classics; navy and charcoal gray suits are a must for any polished professional.
- Dark, fitted jeans keep things refined, but casual. Pair them with a colored polo or a buttoned shirt.
- Dress shoes make or break any look. Invest in sleek black Oxfords or brown leather shoes to add instant style to a suit.
- Punch up any casual look with a sports jacket; it pairs well with khakis or jeans for any event or meeting.
- Add color through a large tie collection. Different colors, textures or patterns give an instant upgrade to any office style.
- Can't go wrong with crisp white shirts; the foundation of any stylish office look.
- Accessorize your office style with tie clips or pocket squares!
- Invest in a good tailor. A fitted suit, pants or jacket makes the world of difference for any wardrobe.
- Keep it fun! Whether you want to wear colorful ties or prefer muted tones, suits and professional garments can always use a touch of personality.
Shopping for a new office wardrobe doesn't have to be confusing. Look for some closet essentials and add a little fun through accessorizing with ties and color combinations!