International Plaza and Bay Street, an enclosed, two-story regional shopping center with an adjacent outdoor lifestyle center, is located on the southeast edge of the Tampa International Airport. It features 200 specialty stores and 15 restaurants, plus Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillard’s and Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza. Shopping hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Restaurant hours vary.
What We Are:
A two-in-one concept that combines a two-level,
enclosed shopping center with an adjacent outdoor lifestyle/entertainment center
Where We Are:
The southeast edge of the Tampa International Airport, where Westshore and Boy Scout Boulevards intersect
How We Measure Up:
- Over 200 stores and 15 sit-down restaurants
- 1.19 million square feet of gross leasable space including a 125,000-square foot outdoor plaza (Bay Street) with shops and restaurants
Four anchors: a two-level, 96,000-square-foot Neiman Marcus; a two-level, 166,000-square foot Nordstrom; a three-level, 240,000-square-foot Dillard’s; and a 293 guest room Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza
Twenty-four restaurants, including 15 sit-downs, a nine-kitchen, 650-seat food court (plus outdoor patio dining for an additional 50), offering everything from steak sandwiches and pizzas to Japanese, Chinese and Mexcian cuisines
Bar Louie, Blue Martini, Brio Tuscan Grille, California Pizza Kitchen, The Capital Grille, Champps Restaurant & Bar, The Cheesecake Factory, Earl of Sandwich, Gallery Eclectic Bistro, Zen Bistro Grill + Sushi, Nordstrom Bazille, Ocean Prime, Pelagia Trattoria, The Pub, and TooJay’s Original Gourmet Deli
Families can relax in the cappuccino courts or explore the innovative children’s play area where youngsters can explore a miniature version of Busch Gardens theme park.
Many stores, restaurants and concepts are exclusive to the Tampa Bay area including:
Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Athleta, Apple, Ballard Designs, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Bose, Boss Hugo Boss, Burberry, Cole Haan, David Yurman, Diesel, Free People, Fit2Run, Gucci, Lilly Pulitzer, J. Crew, Janie and Jack, Kate Spade, Life Time Athletic and LifeSpa, Louis Vuitton, L’Occitane, lululemon, MAC Cosmetics, Michael Kors, Montblanc, Origins, Pandora, PINK, The Pub, RH, Sperry Top-Sider, Tiffany & Co., True Religion Brand Jeans, Tory Burch, Tumi, Urban Outfitters, Uno de 50, Zara and Z Gallerie.
A strategically spaced system of two glass observation elevators and a set of escalators in Grand Court, plus elevators and escalators conveniently located in the center’s two end courts
What’s So Special?
- Two sets of conveniently located family restrooms, including child-sized toilets and sinks, where parents can comfortably accompany young children
- Two cappuccino courts offering specialty drinks and snacks
- Comfortable seating areas never more than a few steps away
- A Concierge/Visitor Center providing a one-stop location for directories, gift certificates, strollers, wheelchairs, motorized carts and business services
- Six entries, three on the lower level and three on the upper, affording easy access to the center
Valet service for a nominal charge, plus free parking for over 6,000 vehicles conveniently located under Bay Street, in two decks and on surface lots
Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
(Most restaurants have extended hours.)
General Manager: Gary Malfroid
Developer & Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE:TCO)
Owners Bloomfield Hills, Mich.