Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
For Housekeeping and Security employment inquiries, call (813) 342-3789.
For Center Management inquires, visit taubman.com.
- Uno de 50
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Mar 4th
PT Sales Associate wanted. Must have an open availability up to 30 hours a week.
Send resume to email@example.com
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Mar 2nd
PT Sales Associate wanted.
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Feb 26th
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE: Sales Associates work in a dynamic boutique environment. They service our customers, build a loyal client base, create a memorable shopping experience and help with the most vital aspect of our business -- SELLING our special and unique products.
- Product knowledge of the entire L'Occitane product line
- Assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts
- Develop a knowledge of skincare and its application
- Provide skincare expertise to L’Occitane clients
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service
- Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L'Occitane product line, including “True Stories”
- Build customer service relationships by telling our "True Stories" to customers with passion
- Support store operations
- Maintains store appearance and any other directive from store manager
- Stays familiar with how to execute price changes, transfers and cash register routines
- Addresses loss prevention issues that may occur, following L’Occitane standards
- Assists in training new sales associates
- Stays familiar with internal policies and programs contained in the L’Occitane Associate Handbook
- Uses teamwork to assist all associates in providing customer service and maintaining store standards in all departments
- Communicates effectively and professionally with all associates within the store
- 1+ years work in retail sales
- A positive professional and energetic attitude
- A passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessary
Submit your resume at http://www.loccitane-carriere.com/offres.asp?rub1=14&rub2=15&rub3=
- The Fashion Lounge
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Feb 19th
PT Sales Associates. Experience in fashion retail required.
Please send resume to Frances Vinas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager /Part Time Posted Feb 13th
PT Assistant Manager with 2 years experience wanted.
Sales Associate/Selling Supervisor/Part Time Posted Feb 11th
PAPYRUS is seeking an enthusiastic, customer-oriented candidates that have the desire to work with unique and beautiful products.
Apply in-store or email resume to Store02332@srgretail.com
Sales Associates & Visual Merchandiser/Full Time and Part Time Posted Feb 10th
PT sales associates and FT Visual Merchandiser wanted.
Send resume to email@example.com
- White House | Black Market
Sales Associate/Sales Lead/Full Time/Part Time Posted Feb 5th
Sales Associate/Sales Lead wanted.
Assistant Manager & Client Specialist/Part Time Posted Feb 5th
PT Assistant Manager & Client Specialist wanted. 2 years of expeirence required.
- Bath & Body Works
Co-Manager/Full Time Posted Feb 2nd
FT Co-Manager wanted.
Apply in-store with resume.
Associate Manager/Part Time Posted Jan 16th
FT Associate Manager wanted. 32 hours per week.
Apply in-store with resume or online.
- Anne Fontaine
Keyholder Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jan 13th
Part-time Keyholder Sales Associate wanted.
Sales experience required; luxury experience preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gallery Associates/Full Time/Part Time Posted Jan 5th
Who we are
Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby & child products. RH operates an integrated business with multiple channels of distribution including Galleries, Source Books and websites. We serve as a curator of the finest historical design the world has to offer. Our collections of timeless, updated classics and authentic reproductions provide a unique point of view and an unmatched combination of inspired design, high quality and unparalleled value. Each season brings a wealth of new ideas culled from our exclusive partnerships with the world's most
renowned artisans, allowing us to showcase their unique products, passion and vision. RH operates galleries and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, while our Source Books and websites serve as virtual extensions and compelling tours of the brand. We currently publish Interiors, Small Spaces, Objects of Curiosity, Tableware, Outdoor and Baby & Child Source Books.
RH is looking for Gallery Associates. Please indicate if you are looking for full-time or part-time work.
The perfect candidate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role both in the community and in our design Gallery. They have an innate leadership talent and are committed to educating others. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace a start up mentality. They embody the style movement. They have a refined taste, a sense of style and discerning eye forluxury, and a passion for design.
• Live and breathe Our Core Values.
• Greets and welcomes clients with genuine enthusiasm.
• Connects and establishes a genuine rapport with all clients.
• Allows clients to experience the features and benefits of merchandise, and overcomes
any obstacles for clients.
• Offers additional merchandise and design ideas that support or relate to client needs.
Informs all clients of sales promotions.
• Inform clients of additional services provided by Restoration Hardware – stores,
catalog, and web.
• Consistently and accurately follows up on client issues in a timely manner.
• Openly communicates feedback to all members of the Gallery team.
• Maintains visual merchandising integrity by regular cleaning. Replenishes
merchandise on features and shelves.
• Speaks to clients about RH assortment passionately and understands current design
trends and how to interpret them.
• Possess the passion and ability to master and execute the RH design aesthetic.
Send resume to email@example.com