Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
For Housekeeping and Security employment inquiries, call (813) 342-3789.
For Center Management inquires, visit taubman.com.
- Sunglass Hut
Sales Consultant /Part Time Posted Jan 28th
PT Sales Consultant wanted.
Receive an application in-store or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Manager/Part Time Posted Jan 16th
FT Associate Manager wanted. 32 hours per week.
Apply in-store with resume or online.
- Diamonds & Dials
Sales Associate /Full Time Posted Jan 16th
FT Sales Associate wanted.
Send resume to sales@diamondsanddialsFL.com
- Boston Proper
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Jan 15th
Sales Associate wanted. The sales associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Boston Proper
Lead Associate /Other Posted Jan 15th
Assoicate Lead wanted. The Associate Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Johnston & Murphy
Assistant Store Manager/Full Time/Part Time Posted Jan 15th
FT/PT experienced high volume Assistant Store Manager wanted. Must be a self starter, proven track record and an overachiever.
Associates/Part Time Posted Jan 15th
PT Associate wanted.
- Brighton Collectibles
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Jan 15th
PT Sales Associate wanted.
- True Religion Brand Jeans
Key Holder/Full Time Posted Jan 15th
FT Key Holder wanted. Previous sales experience in high-end apparel enviroment.
- Anne Fontaine
Keyholder Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jan 13th
Part-time Keyholder Sales Associate wanted.
Sales experience required; luxury experience preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Gallery Associates/Full Time/Part Time Posted Jan 5th
Who we are
Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby & child products. RH operates an integrated business with multiple channels of distribution including Galleries, Source Books and websites. We serve as a curator of the finest historical design the world has to offer. Our collections of timeless, updated classics and authentic reproductions provide a unique point of view and an unmatched combination of inspired design, high quality and unparalleled value. Each season brings a wealth of new ideas culled from our exclusive partnerships with the world's most
renowned artisans, allowing us to showcase their unique products, passion and vision. RH operates galleries and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, while our Source Books and websites serve as virtual extensions and compelling tours of the brand. We currently publish Interiors, Small Spaces, Objects of Curiosity, Tableware, Outdoor and Baby & Child Source Books.
RH is looking for Gallery Associates. Please indicate if you are looking for full-time or part-time work.
The perfect candidate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role both in the community and in our design Gallery. They have an innate leadership talent and are committed to educating others. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace a start up mentality. They embody the style movement. They have a refined taste, a sense of style and discerning eye forluxury, and a passion for design.
• Live and breathe Our Core Values.
• Greets and welcomes clients with genuine enthusiasm.
• Connects and establishes a genuine rapport with all clients.
• Allows clients to experience the features and benefits of merchandise, and overcomes
any obstacles for clients.
• Offers additional merchandise and design ideas that support or relate to client needs.
Informs all clients of sales promotions.
• Inform clients of additional services provided by Restoration Hardware – stores,
catalog, and web.
• Consistently and accurately follows up on client issues in a timely manner.
• Openly communicates feedback to all members of the Gallery team.
• Maintains visual merchandising integrity by regular cleaning. Replenishes
merchandise on features and shelves.
• Speaks to clients about RH assortment passionately and understands current design
trends and how to interpret them.
• Possess the passion and ability to master and execute the RH design aesthetic.
- Concierge Desk
Concierge Ambassadors/Part Time Posted Dec 24th
International Plaza and Bay Street is currently seeking part time Concierge Ambassadors to handle guest inquiries within the shopping center's Concierge Department. The primary goal of the position is to ensure that all guests visiting International Plaza and Bay Street receive a high level of quality service that is expected from a top tier center. The ideal applicant will possess a thorough knowledge of Tampa and the surrounding areas, as well as upcoming events, and will be able to handle all guest inquiries. Ideally seeking bilingual Concierge Ambassadors.
• Interact with and provide directional information to guests
• Greet customers in a friendly manner
• Answer inbound calls to the Concierge Desk
• Provide information about stores within the shopping center including product information
• Provide information concerning mall events and activities
• Process gift card and Ticketmaster transactions and promote the programs in order to exceed shopping center's goals
• Assist guests with various ancillary purchases
• Provide information regarding local attractions, transportation and dining
• Arrange transportation and restaurant reservations
• Assist with internal mall marketing promotions
• Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues
• Participate in training and education programs
• Provide Concierge Manager with observations, guest comments, and recommendations
• Inventory control
• Continually exceed guest expectations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Previous cash handling experience
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
• Professional appearance and presence
• Ability to work within a team environment and interact well with others
• Self motivated
• Strong work ethic
• Strong problem solving ability
• Courteous and pleasant manner
• Accurate and detail oriented
• PC knowledge (Word, Excel, etc.)
Concierge Ambassadors must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends. This position is for a candidate who possess open availability up to 20 hours a week. Compensation for the part time Concierge Ambassador positions is $10.00/hour.
Please submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 813.342.7291 Applicants may also apply in person at the Concierge Desk at International Plaza. The Concierge Desk is located on the lower level in Grand Court of the shopping center.