10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Lower Level near Dillard's
|Where to Park:||
PAPYRUS features a fabulous selection of greeting cards, stationery, gift wrap, ribbon, and gifts that are perfect for commemorating birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, baby showers, holidays and more. PAPYRUS also provides gift wrapping service as well as custom printing for all of your invitation and stationery needs. This location features the NIQUEA.D Boutique.
Greeting cards, Stationery, Gifts
PAPYRUS, NIQUEA.D, Crane, Willow Tree, American Greetings, Carlton Cards
Gift Wrapping, Custom Printing
See store for details.
International Plaza Gift Card
PT Selling Supervisor wanted.
Schurman Retail Group, founded in 1950, owns approximately 300 PAPYRUS, Carlton Cards, Paper Destiny and NIQUEA.D retail stores in North America. We offer a diverse and exciting array of products including Greeting Cards, Gift-Wrap, Gift Bags, Stationery, Note Cards, Journals and unique gift products. Our Mission “to establish our retail stores as the undisputed Brand of choice for personal expression products of exceptional quality, diversity and taste” is our everyday focus.
PAPYRUS seek candidates that are enthusiastic, sales and customer oriented and has the desire to work with unique and beautiful products. These Selling Supervisors candidates will have some previous retail experience. Having superior selling techniques and the ability to teach others is a plus.
Major Responsibilities: To deliver the sales goals of the company by developing a highly productive staff, with the focus on selling.
• Ensure that all operating standards including; policies, procedures, merchandise presentation and visual guidelines, are followed.
• Support, motivate, and assist, team members to deliver a consistent, above average performance of customer service standards, on a daily basis.
• Ensure all required paperwork/reporting is completed, and transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Communication of pertinent information and issues to and from the Area, Flagship or Regional Manager.
• Give merchandising and product feedback, from your store, and competition, in a timely manner, to corporate merchants and Area, Flagship or Regional Manager.
• Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Area, Flagship or Regional Manager.
We offer competitive hourly rate, advancement opportunities, flexible scheduling and team member’s discount.
Schurman Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
• High school or equivalent
• Retail Sales: 1 year
• Customer Service Skills: 2 years
• Customer Relations: 2 years
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!